Messageboard

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 20th Dec 10 22:24

scrivs
Player

new kid on the block(maybe)

need pointing in the right direction,  my sister in law works at a foster home and one of the boys who is 13 years old  and apparently is a good hockey player he`s been asking if thers anyone  he can contact  for a tryout or something said i would ask  for any information cheers boys. sorry didnt make final scrimmage but had  nightmare getting home from faversham after work satnight so didnt want to risk it again  anyhows have a good christmas see you in the new year

#2 Mon 20th Dec 10 23:37

Doug
Management

Re: new kid on the block(maybe)

5 pm next mOnday or any Monday. Get him to ask for me, rob, Loyde or rats. £5 per session but think first one is free

CHAMPIONS!!!!

#3 Tue 21st Dec 10 02:54

rd358
Player

No novices on the 27th. Just registered players.
Novices starts again on the 3rd Jan at 5pm. Tell him to be there for about 1645hrs or earlier if he needs to borrow a helmet or stick but sounds like he may already have all of those things.
Keep the scouting going. Need some more under 10's for the years ahead. Poke - Warren & Howie!!

#4 Tue 21st Dec 10 18:56

ratz
Management

Is his name Cody?

#5 Wed 22nd Dec 10 15:16

scrivs
Player

dont know his name  ratz but will find out cheers will let them know and if he`s got any gear ok

#6 Tue 4th Jan 11 21:38

scrivs
Player

Rats thanx for last night by all accounts he really enjoyed himself and wants to return so all good cheers

Board footer