Messageboard

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 13th Nov 06 18:43

No_Lost_Causes
Website

Stats page.

A stats page that can be sorted alphabetically, by goals, assists, points or PIMS by clicking at the top of the columns would be nice.

.....youngblood.gif.....
gifs_06.gif

#2 Mon 13th Nov 06 18:47

No_Lost_Causes
Website

Re: Stats page.

and the same for alltime stats

.....youngblood.gif.....
gifs_06.gif

#3 Mon 13th Nov 06 18:48

No_Lost_Causes
Website

and maybe when you click the names on the stat page you get taken to the profiles like on the roster page.

and also the profiles being completed. i still say anyone who doesn't fill in their details should get comedy facts filled in.

.....youngblood.gif.....
gifs_06.gif

#4 Mon 13th Nov 06 21:45

Warren
Site Admin
Website

wait till you see the new site... you'll be pleased I think...

Its all about TEAMWORK - Play as a team, lose as a team, win as a team.

#5 Mon 13th Nov 06 23:48

Madn3ss
Player
Website

Just bring it then, cut out all this teasing, your such a girl.......

load it up

Rise & Rise Again

#6 Mon 13th Nov 06 23:51

Warren
Site Admin
Website

I don't know, one gloves off and he'sturned into Nick! wink

#7 Tue 14th Nov 06 13:34

Madn3ss
Player
Website

Gloves still on actually. Notice, no penalty on the sheet for No

Rise & Rise Again

#8 Tue 14th Nov 06 14:06

No_Lost_Causes
Website

Hahaha.. only because your skate broke and then the svenster (of all people!!!) hauled you off.

.....youngblood.gif.....
gifs_06.gif

#9 Tue 14th Nov 06 14:14

Warren
Site Admin
Website

We'll gloss over the falling over bit, and the penalties were thin on the ground generally so we can't use that in your defence either!

#10 Tue 14th Nov 06 14:55

Madn3ss
Player
Website

still one apple, one grape and zero pinapples, how's your stats Wassa

or are you all Jemini with nill points  :twisted:

Rise & Rise Again

#11 Tue 14th Nov 06 15:16

No_Lost_Causes
Website

Actualy, our valiant captain did nearly hit an early contender for goal of the season from point, after a nice feed from nick. Glove save bottom left denied what would have been quite the cracker.

.....youngblood.gif.....
gifs_06.gif

#12 Tue 14th Nov 06 15:19

cp33c

The more I hear about this game, the more I wished I was there.....woody falling arse over tit.........sven not getting in a fight......little penalties.............whats the madness up to.  Bring back the old madness I say, more penalties, more fights and no wingers covering the D men!

#13 Tue 14th Nov 06 15:25

No_Lost_Causes
Website

Oh we had the last one. It's our playing style, almost perfected over last season, entitled: "Defeat through negligence".   wink

.....youngblood.gif.....
gifs_06.gif

#14 Tue 14th Nov 06 16:12

Warren
Site Admin
Website

The lack of penalties had more to do with the lack of ref (Tom Wade stepped in) although all the checks/elbows/fights etc were still there.

Need to stamp this out if we still want other teams to play us... in danger of getting a reputation.

We have more fights than the pros... To quote Mark & Lard off of Radio 1 off of the 90s.... NOOOOO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD

#15 Tue 14th Nov 06 16:25

No_Lost_Causes
Website

To be fair, despite much attention of the nasty variety there wasn't much by way of evilness going FROM us. (obviously discarding a couple by KP  and of course dan long's incredibly subtle and well disguised effort)

We caught a lot of crap off them, same as usually happens when we score on them. they're fine while they're dominating, but they can't handle it when we start creeping back, so they get particularly nasty. That #22 (Gollum) hit me in the visor twice with his stick, the second time putting a dirty great scratch on it (which okay, is why it's there, but he shouldn't be swinging the thing about up that high) not to mention the cross check on johnny or the numerous trips on tony. 5 and 6 were also easily categorised under the "tool" classification. Granted their 15 got a bit of a knock, but it was about 99% one way traffic as far as the naughtiness went.

.....youngblood.gif.....
gifs_06.gif

#16 Tue 14th Nov 06 16:56

Warren
Site Admin
Website

I disagree - I think there were bumps and the occasional high sticks (like we are guilty of in most games) but what I disagree with is people flairing up on the bench and egging each other on.

I high sticked a Slough player before, accidentally, and immediately apologised... I didn't have to deal with people squaring up to me and allsorts.

We need to all keep the hits in perspective, and not react to 99% of it. If it truly is that filthy then drop the gloves but as I have said many times most of the altercations I have seen have been started by us following mostly minor hits... I cannot believe our penalty count.

I think we were giving it out just as much on Sunday night, from then on its an escalation... YOu hit me, I hit you, you hit me harder, I hit you harder....

#17 Tue 14th Nov 06 18:30

Schlong
Rookie
Website

hits wise i agree we was giving them out as much and i am just as bad as i threw an almighty one first shift - yes i would have got 2 minutes for checking if we had a proper ref but we didnt so i escaped without two mins.

but stickwork wise we was very disciplined i cant remeber one tripping or slashing or high sticking(apart from the chutney borther) - i am normally the worst for stick work but i know i cut it out on sunday and all the altercations towards the end was them larging it up taking the mick out of tony (twoody u will get some off your own team im sure lol ) and they were quite often sticking and filthy hits from behind - but i do agree we dont want to get a reputation as a bunch of twats even though i do goon it up but its only in reaction

#18 Tue 14th Nov 06 18:35

Warren
Site Admin
Website

We need to tone it down. Hits in hockey go hand in hand but we cannot go screaming and shouting from the bench at every hit, not every check has to end in a fight or offer out.

I enjoyed the first 55 mins of the game and the last 5 I could do without.

#19 Tue 14th Nov 06 19:56

David72

this is a game of hockey at the end of the day, hitting is part of the game, even tho we play non-contact, it still happens. If you dont want a love tap, hit, dont play.

Sorry if you think im blunt about this, but its how i feel.

Dave

Show me the money jerry

#20 Wed 15th Nov 06 22:20

tmurtola

I personally fully agree with Dave here ice hockey is a contact sport so unless if youare pussy footballers you NEED to EXPECT to get some knocks in the game  :twisted:

Let's play hockey

#21 Tue 21st Nov 06 16:10

No_Lost_Causes
Website

also how about MOM on the stats page?

.....youngblood.gif.....
gifs_06.gif

Board footer