Messageboard

You are not logged in.

#1 Sat 2nd Oct 10 10:00

Warren
Site Admin
Website

Training - Sunday 3rd October

All,

As you'll know, our training starts again tomorrow for the 2010/11 season at the new earlier times of 20:15 to 21:45. After us for the next 11 weeks the Kent Knights Uni team will take the ice from 22:00 to 23:30.

Unfortunately the two new changing rooms are not quite ready so for one week only we will have to change in the skate hire area. Please can I ask all players to leave kit in their cars until at least 8pm when most of the Dynamos fans will have exited the building. Equally can I ask players not to go on the ice until it is ok'ed by a member of the management team.

This will be the first season where we are running a "closed" squad with all members on standing order. This was agreed at the AGM in the Summer to give players better ice time and to give a more organised training session. As such this means that the Madness cannot accept any casual players turning up for training and we will no longer run a Pay On The Night style session. Only registered Madness players on standing order are permitted to attend. We appreciate that this will not be popular with all but was agreed by the team as the best way of running training.

Within the team section of the forum we are also breaking the roster down into lines (Red, Green & Black) to make things a little easier. Please check this before training. Training jerseys will be available on the night for £5.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me or any other member of the management team (Dave T, Doug or Howie).

Warren

Its all about TEAMWORK - Play as a team, lose as a team, win as a team.

#2 Sun 3rd Oct 10 07:38

howie
Management

Re: Training - Sunday 3rd October

Sorry I won't be there tonight boys, but unfortunately work has dictated that I am across the Pond for the next few days.

Have a good session... listen, work hard, and lets get back into the swing of things.

See you soon.

#3 Sun 3rd Oct 10 20:46

DaveT
Site Admin
Website

DItto I can't make training this as I'm away for a few days with work. Though I'm happy to be in a bar drinking German beer I'm gutted to be missing the first training session. I really want to get back on the ice. Have a good session, see you all next week.

#4 Sun 3rd Oct 10 23:00

Warren
Site Admin
Website

Good session boys - Good numbers, good effort by all and good to be back on the ice.

Let's keep it up all year.

Its all about TEAMWORK - Play as a team, lose as a team, win as a team.

Board footer